This page was thrown together as a reference to go along
with my CORBA talk at LULA, 19 Feb 2002.
Free CORBA Implementations
- Sun's "Introduction
to CORBA", December 1999
- Douglas Schmidt's Corba Tutorials page.
- Mike Olson's "Introduction to CORBA", Linuxworld, 1999:
- J. Mark Shacklette and Jeff Illian's "CORBA Program Development", 1999:
- Philip Crotwell's Corba Practicum from the Orfeus Java workshop in France, May 2000
- Benoit Marchal's "How to Write CORBA Objects", ZDNet, July 2001
- Duncan Grisby's Implementing a CORBA Client and Server in Python, October 2001
- Duncan Grisby's Distributed Applications with CORBA, presented at the Tenth International Python Conference, February 2002
- Iona's ORBacus for C++ Training Material
CORBA Resource Pages
CORBA online tests
- Brainbench.com has CORBA 2.3 tests for C++ and Java. Cost is $100 for six-month all-you-can eat access to their tests. IMHO not a bad price.
CORBA benchmarks / performance
Copyright 2002, Dan Kegel
[Return to kegel.com]